Spiderman has been an integral part of our lives since childhood until now. Even with various remakes and different versions, the character has not lost its popularity and charm. It seems as if with each new version it is only getting better and better. We have here a compilation of the best quotes from all the Spiderman movies that have ever released.
Sam Raimi’s Spiderman
Long before the world was flooded with Marvel movies, this guy had us screaming spider man’s name loud and clear. These movies have taught us some amazing lessons. Listed here are some of the best of them.
“Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: ‘With great power comes great responsibility”. This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I’m Spider-Man.”
2. “Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words: ‘With great power comes great responsibility”. This is my gift, my curse. Who am I? I’m Spider-Man.”
3. ” I am back. I am back. Aah! My back, my back.”
4. You do too much, college, a job all this time with me. You’re not Superman you know.’
5. “Help him Harry”- MJ
“Which one?”- Harry Osborn
6. “Uncle Ben meant the world to us. But he wouldn’t want us living one second with revenge in our hearts. It’s like a poison. It can — it can take you over. Before you know it, turn us into something ugly.”
7. Spider-man: You have a knack for getting in trouble.
Mary Jane: You have a knack for saving my life. I think I have a superhero stalker.
The Amazing Spiderman Series
The first reboot after the original series it had us all a bit skeptical at first, but once the movies released we could not help swooning over it. The weird but cute representation of Spider-man by Andrew Garfield had us fall in love with him all over again. And if you did not cry with Peter when Gwen died I don’t know what you have done in your life. Here are some of the most glorious moments from this series.
” Do I have to lose you too.”
2. “It’s easy to feel hopeful on a beautiful day like today, but there will be dark days ahead of us too, and there’ll be days where you feel all alone, and that’s when hope is needed most.”
3. ” Secrets have a cost. They’re not free. Not now, not ever.”
4. ” You are Spiderman and I love that. But I love Peter Parker more.”
5. “He believed that if you could do good things for other people, you had a moral obligation to do those things! That’s what’s at stake here. Not choice. Responsibility.”
6. Gwen: How did you get up here?
Peter: The fire escape.
Gwen: That’s twenty stories.
Peter: Your doorman’s intimidating.
Marvel Cinematic Universe
This youngest member of the Avengers had us all cheering for the friendly neighborhood spiderman. With him, we have seen it all, from the teenage angst of attending a party to meeting and even fighting some of his idol superheroes. Here are some quotes to take us down the memory lane of his journey before his next movie Spiderman: Far from Home releases.
“Helped this old lady and she bought me a churro. So that was nice.”
2.Ned: You are Spiderman…… from YouTube
Peter: You can’t tell anyone.
Ned: I am going to level with you I don’t think I can keep this a secret. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
3. ” Mr. Stark, I don’t feel so good.”
4. “When you can do the things that I can, but you don’t, and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you.”
5. ” If you’re nothing without this suit, then you shouldn’t have it.”
6. “I can’t go to Germany!”
“I-I got… homework.”
“Alright, I’m gonna pretend you didn’t say that.
7. “Wait a minute, You guys aren’t the real Avengers. Hulk gives it away.”