There is two type of people, the one who love dogs and the one who doesn’t. It’s just that simple and there is no other way.
There are certain things that we all do when we just love being around dogs. We all have to agree that dogs bring liveliness and energy into the room. If you have a dog you must be aware of what I am saying. That feeling when you enter your house after a tiring day and you see your dog who comes running into your arms as you set foot in the house.
Given below are some things that you would relate to if you love dogs way too much and co-exist with them in perfect harmony. Have a look-
1. You care for dogs as you care for your own child. They are the world to you.
2. You are always trying to get their picture but they are not ready to hold still. At that moment they turn into a high rated actress who is just throwing tantrum and not getting clicked.
3. Nice icebreaker when you are meeting someone new. If they love dogs then automatically you become good friends. The topic just doesn’t seem to end.
Recommended – 40 Things All Artists Can Relate To
4. Your Instagram search feed is full of the videos of these adorable creatures and you just can’t get enough of those. You keep tagging your other dog loving friends and the picture liking process is endless.
5. As we all know the lifespan of a dog is very short but you have so many memories that you cherish and every dog you get has a different yet special place in your heart and life.
6. Even every dog, be it someone else’s pet or even a stray dog reminds you of your dog.
7. It is so easy for you to relate to any dog movie or video. As soon as they show a scene of dog you automatically start thinking that your dog does the same thing. You just feel how similar it is.
Recommended – Are you scared of dogs?
8. Whenever you are having your meal they sit by your side and look at you with those big, puppy eyes. You can’t get that you have JUST fed them how can they get hungry so fast.
9. You have many torn slippers. You keep your new slippers with extra care and away from the reach and eyes of your dog. They attack your slippers like a piece of meat.
Source – Petfeed
10. You never feel alone and they shower you with constant love by playing with you and getting super excited when you return home.
11. If there is a small child in your house you must know this one that they keep kids entertained and are extra protective towards them.
12. If your dog is a master of some trick you will make sure you flaunt it in front of others. this is one of your favorite things to do.
13. If one of your friends is scared of dogs or doesn’t get along well with them, then you are always trying to show them and convince them that these are little harmless fellas and have no intention of hurting anybody. They run towards you to play with you not attack you.
14. You feel less stressed. This has been proven in many studies that a person having a dog is less likely to get stressed and is mostly in high spirits most of the times.
15. You always have some interesting stories of your dog to share. They just do things worth sharing, right?
16. Some people go the extra mile to show the love for their dogs and end up creating an account in the name of their dogs and ask their friends to check it out.
17. The Can’t thing that comes to your mind when making a plan for a holiday is to take your dog along with you. Even if you can’t do that you make sure that there is someone to take care of him while you are gone. You cant leave them alone for many days.
18. You can have endless discussions on what are the perks and benefits of having a dog. Their qualities are time and again acknowledged by you at different points of time.
19. Puppies are too adorable and you pick them up the minute you see them and start playing with them.
20. You prefer dogs over cats. ALWAYS.
21. If the person you are dating is not good with your dog then you start reconsidering things. This is a big turn-off for you.
22. You like spending time with your dog at home rather than going out and socialise.