Headphones! Our life is incomplete without it. How often do we use headphones to escape from the disturbing environment around us? All the time. Everybody loves listening melodious music and groove to its beats. There are very few headphones which fall into the budget and are of good quality. But here we bring you the best headphones under INR 2000.
Most of these headphones are suitable for students as they are under INR 2000. These won’t break your bank and you can own one without spending all your allowance on headphones.
These earphones by Boat will surely set your expectations high. A perfect fit for you if you don’t like wire getting in your way while you work while enjoying your favorite songs. It is available in 3 attractive, bright colors.
- Extra Base
- Comfortable wire length
- Free access control. Control the volume, playlist, Siri/ Cortana, take calls with the buttons provided
- 110 mAH battery
These are probably one of the best wireless earphones available in this range. You will experience an amazing bass experience when you listen to your favorite songs in these. Its sleek look makes it more attractive and easy to handle.
- Provides amazing bass experience in this price
- Good battery with up to 6 hrs of playtime
- One button remote with noise cancellation
- Manage calls with one button only
- Ear-tips available in 3 sizes for a more comfortable user experience
These headphones will provide you with the signature bass experience for which boAT is actually famous. These wireless headphones will provide a very comfortable experience without compromising on the quality of sound offered. The range of bright colors surely makes this one super attractive.
- Pairable with iOS as well as Android
- Up to 10-hour battery backup
- Extremely comfortable(padded with foam inside the earpad) plus light weighted
- Master control to change tracks, take calls, adjust the volume.
Another gem and a product worth-buying from boAt. This is one of the best wireless headphones in the market and will fulfill your needs even if you want to work out while wearing these. These budget-friendly headphones are sure to deliver a good bass level.
- Frequency response 20 Hz- 20000 Hz which gives a good bass effect
- Flexible headbands plus lightweight
- Pairable with 2 devices at once, with a range of 30 feet
- 110 mAH rechargeable battery
- Multifunction buttons in the headset allow you to change tracks, manage calls, adjust volume and pause/play tracks.
This comes in 3 bright colors so that you can choose what you like the best. In terms of features, this is truly the best that you can get in this range. The headphone is not just cheap but is of good quality. The sound quality provided is of the next level whilst providing your ears with utmost comfort.
- Lightweight design
- Noise cancellation
- Dual-mode: AUX/Bluetooth
- 8-hours of playtime with 300 mAH rechargeable battery
- Take calls easily
We just fell in love by taking a look alone at these beautiful wireless headphones. This is going to be a good investment on your part if you love to hear music like its meant to be heard. The background noise is reduced by these budget-friendly headphones.
- Bluetooth range up to 60 feet
- Superb bass-driven sound
- Playtime up to 10 hours
- Built-in microphone for calling
- Passive Noise cancellation
MI is known for making awesome value for money consumer electronics. They have become the no 1 smartphone seller in India surpassing Micromax, Samsung. They are also known for not compromising with the build quality and you will feel like that you are getting so much for the money you paid.
MI Has recently launched a new pair of headphones. They have super bass and battery life of up to 20 hours. According to their website, you can listen to 300 songs on a single charge. There is voice control which you can use to make calls, change songs, increase volume, etc. These headphones also support Bluetooth 5.0 which is the latest technology.
In my opinion, if you are going to buy your first pair of headphones you should go with the Mi Super Bass Wireless Headphones as they have the good build quality, better look (Red and Black combination), Bluetooth 5.0, voice commands, long-lasting battery, and much more.
- 20 Hours battery life
- Pressureless ear muffs
- Available in awesome color combination
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Active noise cancellation
- Voice control
If you are not a fan of headphones, you should check out another offering from Mi. They have introduced wireless earphones. They have good build quality and also looks sleek when wearing. MI wireless earphones can provide up to 9 hours of playback time which is impressive.
These earphones are also sweatproof and you can wear them while working out. If you want budget wireless earphones for a workout this might be it. There are two color options, black and white so pick according to your preference.
- 9 hours of battery life
- voice commands
- inline microphone
This amazing budget-friendly earphone with mic comes at a reasonable price without compromising on the style. Available in 4 beautiful colors and comfortable ear tips in 3 sizes. This will make a good companion when you are traveling in a metro.
- Lightweight and comfortable with 3 sizes for ear tips
- One-button control to answer and reject calls, play and pause songs
- Quick launch assistance to Siri/ Google assistant
- Compatible with iOS as well as Android
If you are a cricket fan and want to keep the connection to it no matter what then these yellow headphones will surely make your day. These earphones are budget-friendly and look super-cool given to its color. A good value for money in your budget.
- Premium HD sound
- Coated cable for durability
- Plug-in 3.5 mm angled jack- can be connected to any device
- Hands-free communication
This headphone is cheap, durable, reliable and has amazing sound quality. You can choose from the 7 different colors, all are equally attractive.
- Smooth grip for your ears
- Lightweight and tangle-free
- Passive voice cancellation
- Receive a call on the go
Available in 3 colors these JBL earphones are a good fit in your budget and in your pocket. Amazing sound quality and lightweight.
- Powerful bass
- One-button remote with mic
- Noise cancellation microphone
- 3 size ear tips
- Quick launch access with Siri and Google assistance
Workout can be demotivating and you start feeling low and less energetic, at this time a good earphone saves the day. You need an earphone with good bass effect and that is sweat resistant to keep you going.
- 1.35 mm driver for amazing sound
- Perfect for sports activities with clip to keep it from falling and serrated to avoid tangles
- Splashproof for all-weather listening
- Adjustable earloop for a more comfortable fit around your ears
JBL has a name for itself when it comes to headphones and why not it delivers quality. Yet another amazing and budget-friendly product from JBL which understands all your workout-related needs. These are available in 5 colors.
- Magnetic earbuds with hands-free calling
- Wear whether in-Ear or behind the ear
- Quick launch access to Google assistant/ Siri
This beautiful pair by Philips is an answer to all your workout needs. You can enjoy the beats while running or simply sweating out session in the gym. It comes in many vibrant colors.
- Earbud type headphone for a more comfortable fit
- Powerful bass
These headphones can be worn while doing those push-ups. The fit is also very comfortable and you can adjust according to your needs. The sound quality you get at this price is also commendable.
- Flexible and secure ear loops
- Block out background noise
- in-line microphone for hands-free calling
- Includes 2 extra gels
Skullcandy has its own name and market value. No wonder why is it so? Stylish yet budget-friendly these will be a perfect fit for your workout needs. Plus, it comes in many beautiful colors.
- In-line mic to put you in control of calls and songs
- Flexible ear hanger design
So here you have it guys, We have listed all types of headphones, earphones that are under the budget of INR 2000 and that will not break your bank. Pick your favorite headphones now that you have an extensive list. Do let us know which one did we miss out.