Girls are warriors and we prove it every day by handling many tasks like a walk in the park. From outperforming at our jobs to managing household we have it all under control. But, there are problems we face which are generally not visible to the common man. There are many hair problems in monsoon. So, guess what our area of focus in this article will be? Yes…
We all are super cautious when it comes to our hair. But our hair starts misbehaving as soon as they say hello to the winds of monsoon.
Monsoon brings different hair problem with it which are hard to deal with.
In this article, we will tell you about the problems every girl faces during monsoon and the remedy for it which won’t take any of your time. It is a win-win, you don’t have to take out dedicated time to look after your locks but still get to actually flaunt them and let the wind play with it.
Hair problems every girl faces during monsoon-
1. Frizzy hair-
This is the most common problem faced by every girl in monsoon. Due to the moisture content in the air, your hair starts dancing in different directions giving you frizzy hair. Yeah, you might not have legit dance moves but your hair sure does know how to tango with the moisture.
And God bless the girls having wavy or curly hair.
2. Itchy scalp-
The growth of bacteria and fungi increase in the monsoons due to the humidity. This leads to itchy scalp. Problems like flaky or oily scalp arise which leads to hair damage.
We understand if you look for a corner to just scratch your head and get relief from this itch so that nobody notices.
3. Hair fall-
As the chances of dry itchy scalp increase during monsoon, hair breakage is a very common problem. The retention of moisture is very important to keep this problem at bay. This is one of the most widely faced hair problems in monsoon.
There are days when we worry we might look like this
4. Dull hair
All your efforts and hair masks go down the drain during monsoon. The hair loses the natural lustre during monsoon. The moisture in the air tends to make your hair dry which gives them a very dull and lifeless look.
Dandruff is no doubt the most common and most feared hair problem. It happened when your scalp remains dry and itchy.
Wearing black really seems like a bold move. Who says we don’t have struggles?
Though these problems can be tackled by some home remedies. Home remedies are good as they do not harm your hair or scalp and are 100% natural.
Some of the remedies to cure all the above-mentioned problems are-
- Curry leaves and coconut oil both are very beneficial for hair. Heat coconut oil and add few curry leaves to it. Switch off the flame when the leaves change colour and apply it to your hair after it cools down.
- For dandruff control heat a pinch of turmeric with mustard oil. Heat it for 2 minutes and let it cool down before applying it to your scalp.
- Mix yoghurt and olive oil and leave it in your hair for 1 hour before washing it with a mild shampoo. This provides shine to your hair.
- Whisk an egg and apply it to your hair for 15 minutes before washing it off with a shampoo.
All these remedies are effective but take time to show the results. But, sometimes even when you do everything right you don’t see the desired results. This is not due to the wrong natural remedy.
Chances are you are using the wrong hair product to wash your hair
No matter how much you treat your hair, the wrong product will harm your long locks. With so many products in the market, you are bound to get confused. All companies claim their product to be the best and provide you with the best results in minimum time.
If you are like us and you have tried almost every hair product but failed to see results then we will be more than happy to reveal our secret to you.
“Freewill” is the answer to all your hair problems.
1. Unlike other hair products, Freewill delivers product custom made for you. We all have different hair which means the care we provide to our hair must be different. Freewill asks you to take a hair quiz and then brew an amazing formula best suited for you.
2. They spare no detail when it comes to the quiz. They ask you your hair type, water hardness, your city and many other things to provide you with the best quality product.
3. The extracts used in the shampoo and conditioners are from different countries like South Africa, New Zealand, Morocco and many more. They don’t compromise on quality.
4. No harsh chemicals like parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde and sulphates are used in the manufacturing of this hair product.
5. All the products are approved by the Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare (Government of India).
Investing in this product will be the best thing you do and we are saying this with our own experience.
Plus, the packaging is also very cute and you can choose the colour of the packing you want. I have used this product and I love it. There were significant results after the third use itself. I was having dryness and hair fall problem which has reduced by 50%.
To take your hair assessment test: click here