This post is about Hindi Movie Names for Dumb Charades, Everyone loves to play Dumb Charades. It is one game which is played at every party. But isn’t that the catch having played the same game with the same set of people leaves no challenge to it. Worry not, we are here with a list of very weird and very funny movie names to add the much-needed spice to this old school game.
If you don’t know already dumb charades is a fun party game where one person would act out the name of the movie or object while other persons of the group would try to guess it. Dumb charades are a very fun and engaging game and are perfect for the kitty party, drinking parties and gathering.
In India, there are is a huge craze behind dumb charades. People play it in school, office time and other social gatherings. Here we have put together some of the best and hardest Hindi movie name for you to try in the next game of dumb charades. Most of the movies are difficult because of nature and nomenclature here in India.
So here are the 35 difficult dumb charades movies you should try.
Hindi Movie Names for Dumb Charades
1) Jal Bin Machhli Nritya Bin Bijli (1971)
Yes, you heard the title right. Whoever came up with the name must be a genius.
Image Source – IMDB
2) Mehndi Ban Gayi Khoon(1991)
Joohi Chawla starer movie is typical Indian film you would expect to see from the 90s era.
3) Arvind Desai ki Ajeeb Dastan (1978)
Atlist Arvind would be easy to guess (Cough Cough). Story of a son who is jealous of his father.
4) Andheri Raat Mein Diya Tere Haath Mein (1986)
I am sure you must have heard this title, probably as a joke or a slang. This is a cringy movie directed and written by Dada Konke.
5) Ghar Mein Ram Gali Mein Shyam(1988)
Well what we can expect from a 90s movie starring Govinda.
6) Allah Meherban Toh Gadha Pahelwan (1997)
Starring comedy gem like Kadar Khan this makes for a good watch but we are not here to discuss the movie are we? However name is something out the popular Indian saying and makes it hard for your opponent to playout and guess.
7) Badhti Ka Naam Dadhi (1974)
We have heard about Badhti ka Naam Gadi but this is something different.
8) Raja Rani Ko Chahiye Paseena (1978)
We have heard about the royalties and some of them are still here today. We have to confirm if King and Queen do really need sweat.
9) Udhar ka Sindhur (1976)
I don’t what to say abou this. Names in 70s movies were really epic. Don’t you think?
10) Murde Ki Jaan Khatre Mein (1985)
I think this title is the reference to when Arya goes full bazooka on Night King.
11) Mujhe Meri Biwi Se Bachao (2001)
Famous dialouge of the guys in arrange marrige specially in India.
12) Saas, Bahu Aur Sensex (2008)
Here we are talking about big stock broker who are also saas and bahus. Any Ideas?
13) Dhoti Lota aur Chowpatty (1975)
Witht eh looks of it this seems like an awesome flick. Would you dare to watch this movie?
14) Paap ko Jalaakar Raak Kar Dunga (1988)
Okay! We got your point, now how you gonna deal with all pollution that comes afterwards.
15) Do Ladke Dono Kadke (1979)
Story of engineer brothers. Jobless, hopeless and also probably single.
16) Guru Suleiman Chela Pahalwan (1981)
Only if he is planning to enter the heavyweight championship.
17) Bhediyon Ka Samooh (1991)
Pack of wolves And this movie stars our own favorite ACP Praduman.
18) Dr. Kotnis Ki Amar Kahani (1946)
Finally a biography on a Doctor.
19) Satah Se Uthata Aadmi (1980)
Story of a common man struggling to get ahead.
20) Laali ki Shaadi Mein Laddoo Deewana (2017)
I thought sonu ke titu sweety was hard to pronounce. I bet this will be very hard to act when playing dumb charades.
21) Lashtam Pashtam (2018)
By the looks of the poster, this movie looks promising. We haven’t watched it, have you?
22) Sasti Dulhan Mahenga Dulha (1986)
When you have rich boyfriend and you are getting married.
23) Salim Langde Pe Mat Ro (1989)
Okay, we won’t.
24) Saare Jahan Se Mehenga (2013)
When you go to the mall for shopping when it is not the sale season.
25) Dilruba Tangewaali (1987)
This seems like the spinoff of Basanti from Sholay.
26) Shin Shinaki Boobla Boo (1952)
Hard to pronounce. Perfect fit for Tough Hindi Movie Names for Dumb Charades
27) Mohan Joshi Hazir Ho (1984)
When you are appearing in the court.
28) Aaj Ka MLA – Ram Avatar (1984)
Well this is not true in 2019. They are not Ramavtar.
29) Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Man Bhaye (1977)
Feminist would find this title disturbing, why must dulha have all the privilage.
30) Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon (2003)
You must be a good dancer. Good luck with that.
31) Thoda Sa Roomani Ho Jaye (1990)
I like the poster more then the name. Very minimilstic.
32) Sant Ravidas ki Amar Kahani (1983)
A biography of the great Sant Ravidas.
33) Don Muthu Swami (2008)
Mithun was doing these kinds of films in 2008. What do you think?
34) Ladki Sahyadri Ki (1966)
35) Zimbo Comes to town (1960)
Wouldn’t Jumbo make more sense? I don’t know, what do you think?
So here you have it, Toughest Hindi Movies for Dumb Charades in 2019. I hope you will crush the game whenever you get the chance to play next. Did we miss something? Let us know in the comment section below.