This post is about Hindi Movies for Dumb Charades, Toughest dumb charades Bollywood movie names. Everyone loves to play Dumb Charades. It is one game which is played at every party. But isn’t that the catch having played the same game with the same set of people leaves no challenge to it. Worry not, we are here with a list of very weird and very funny movie names to add the much-needed spice to this old school game.
If you don’t know already dumb charade is a fun party game where one person would act out the name of the movie or object while other persons of the group would try to guess it. Dumb charades are a very fun and engaging game and are perfect for the kitty party, drinking parties, and gathering.
In India, there are is a huge craze behind dumb charades. People play it in school, office time, and other social gatherings. Here we have put together some of the best and hardest Hindi movie names for you to try in the next game of dumb charades. Most of the movies are difficult because of nature and nomenclature here in India. Some of the good Hindi movie titles for playing charades
So here are the 58 difficult dumb charades movies you should try.
Difficult Hindi Movies for Dumb Charades 2020
1. Mehndi Ban Gayi Khoon(1991)
Juhi Chawla starer movie is a typical Indian film you would expect to see from the 90s era.
2. Andheri Raat Mein Diya Tere Haath Mein (1986)
I am sure you must have heard this title, probably as a joke or a slang. This is a cringy movie directed and written by Dada Konke.
3. Ghar Mein Ram Gali Mein Shyam(1988)
Well what we can expect from a 90s movie starring Govinda.
4. Allah Meherban Toh Gadha Pahelwan (1997)
Starring comedy gem-like Kadar Khan this makes for a good watch but we are not here to discuss the movie are we? However, the name is something out the popular Indian saying and makes it hard for your opponent to playout and guess.
5. Murde Ki Jaan Khatre Mein (1985)
I think this title is the reference to when Arya goes full bazooka on Night King.
6. Mujhe Meri Biwi Se Bachao (2001)
Famous dialouge of the guys in arrange marrige specially in India.
7. Saas, Bahu Aur Sensex (2008)
Here we are talking about big stock broker who are also saas and bahus. Any Ideas?
8. Paap ko Jalaakar Raak Kar Dunga (1988)
Okay! We got your point, now how you gonna deal with all pollution that comes afterwards.
9. Do Ladke Dono Kadke (1979)
Story of engineer brothers. Jobless, hopeless and also probably single.
10. Guru Suleiman Chela Pahalwan (1981)
Only if he is planning to enter the heavyweight championship.
11. Bhediyon Ka Samooh (1991)
Pack of wolves And this movie stars our own favorite ACP Praduman.
12. Dr. Kotnis Ki Amar Kahani (1946)
Finally a biography on a Doctor.
13. Satah Se Uthata Aadmi (1980)
Story of a common man struggling to get ahead.
14. Laali ki Shaadi Mein Laddoo Deewana (2017)
I thought sonu ke titu sweety was hard to pronounce. I bet this will be very hard to act when playing dumb charades.
15. Lashtam Pashtam (2018)
By the looks of the poster, this movie looks promising. We haven’t watched it, have you?
16. Sasti Dulhan Mahenga Dulha (1986)
When you have rich boyfriend and you are getting married.
17. Salim Langde Pe Mat Ro (1989)
Okay, we won’t.
18. Saare Jahan Se Mehenga (2013)
When you go to the mall for shopping when it is not the sale season.
19. Dilruba Tangewaali (1987)
This seems like the spinoff of Basanti from Sholay.
20. Mohan Joshi Hazir Ho (1984)
When you are appearing in the court.
21. Aaj Ka MLA – Ram Avatar (1984)
Well this is not true in 2020. They are not Ramavtar.
22. Main Madhuri Dixit Banna Chahti Hoon (2003)
You must be a good dancer. Good luck with that.
23. Thoda Sa Roomani Ho Jaye (1990)
I like the poster more than the name. Very minimalistic.
24. Sant Ravidas ki Amar Kahani (1983)
A biography of the great Sant Ravidas.
25. Don Muthu Swami (2008)
Mithun was doing these kinds of films in 2008. What do you think?
26. Ladki Sahyadri Ki (1966)
27. Tu Bal Bramhachari, Main Kanyakumari (2003)
Story of every “sakth launda”
28. Fun2shh: Dudes in the 10th Century (2003)
This name would be very hard to explain. I hope you get it.
29. Albert Pinto Ko Gussa Kyun Aata Hai (1980)
As long as you win, it doesn’t matter ki Gussa Kyon Aata hai?
30. Amit Sahni Ki List (2014)
From the looks of the poster, this movie looks fun.
31. The Film Emotional Atyachar (2010)
Nice cast, I would give this movie a try.
32. The Legend Of Michael Mishra (2016)
Boman Irani and Arshad Warsi together after the Munna Bhai series.
33. Meena Kumari Ki Amar Kahani(1981)
Simple name yet hard to guess Dumb Charades Movie.
34. Ajab Singh Ki Gazab Kahaani (2017)
I thought the names of the older movies were hard but this is an exception.
35. Pyar Karne Wale Kabhi Kam Na Honge (1995)
Right, with all the social media and connectivity. Love is everywhere.
36. Ghulam-e-Mustafa (1997)
I have watched this movie on Star Gold. Good watch.
37. Sikandar E Azam (1995)
The 90s was a weird time for the movie name. Good thing because we have a lot of gems for dumb charades games.
38. Stanely ka Dabba (2011)
Good name for a movie but even better for the game. What do you think?
39. Teri Mang Sitaron Se Bhar Doon (1982)
do chukti sindoor ki keemat tum kya jaano Ramesh Babu? Tough competition.
40. Balwinder Singh Famous Ho Gaya (2014)
Himesh isn’t the only one who tried his hand in acting. Shaan and Mika paaji in a movie together. What could go wrong?
41. Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi (2014)
2014-16 were also great years from Dumb Charades movies. Another gem from the year. I am not talking about the story.
42. Hello! Hum Lallan Bol Rahe Hain (2010)
I bet you have never heard about this film. Rajpal Yadav movie is a rather funny one and is among the hardest dumb charades movies to guess.
43. Khilona Bana Khalnayak (1995)
The title of this film is rather confusing and would be hard to enact when given the opportunity. It is also a Chuck type horror film in India where a Doll is possessed by a spirit.
Toughest Hindi Movies for Dumb Charades (Old Movies)
44. Jal Bin Machhli Nritya Bin Bijli (1971)
Yes, you heard the title right. Whoever came up with the name must be a genius. It is among the funny Hindi movie names.
45. Arvind Desai ki Ajeeb Dastan (1978)
Atlist Arvind would be easy to guess (Cough Cough). Story of a son who is jealous of his father.
46. Badhti Ka Naam Dadhi (1974)
We have heard about Badhti ka Naam Gadi but this is something different.
47. Raja Rani Ko Chahiye Paseena (1978)
We have heard about the royalties and some of them are still here today. We have to confirm if King and Queen do really need sweat.
48. Udhar ka Sindhur (1976)
I don’t what to say abou this. Names in 70s movies were really epic. Don’t you think?
49. Dhoti Lota Aur Chowpatty (1975)
With the looks of it, this seems like an awesome flick. Would you dare to watch this movie?
50. Zimbo Comes to town (1960)
Wouldn’t Jumbo make more sense? I don’t know, what do you think?
51. Sone ka Dil, Lohe Ka Haath (1978)
I wish I had an iron fist. 🙂
52. Kondura (1978)
You guessed it right. It is an art film.
It is among the oldest Bollywood film to be included in the hardest movies for dumb charades. Although the title may sound easy but it rather difficult to guess or enact when given the task.
54. Alam Ara Ki Beti (1960)
This 1960 film doesn’t have any relation to the 1931 movie Alam Ara. Fun Fact – Alam Ara was the first Indian sound film. Easy to roll off the tongue but it is hard to guess.
55. Shin Shinaki Boobla Boo (1952)
Hard to pronounce. Perfect fit for Tough Hindi Movies for Dumb Charades
56. Dulhan Wahi Jo Piya Man Bhaye (1977)
Feminist would find this title disturbing, why must dulha have all the privilage.
57. Jahan Sati Wahan Bhagwan (1965)
Patriotic film from the old times. The title is self-explanatory and you can guess the story of the movie.
58. Alladin Ka Beta (1955)
Another great Hindi movie names for dumb charades is Alladin ka Beta. Released way back in 1955. The name of this movie is also among the hardest to guess. Good luck.
So here you have it, Toughest Hindi Movies for Dumb Charades in 2020. I hope you will crush the game whenever you get the chance to play next. Did we miss something? Let us know in the omment section below.