Art is something that liberates your soul and gives you freedom and creates a little world that is your own. You just answer to yourself while you are in that beautiful place.
Art is like meditation and a perfect way to escape reality as well as depict reality in your own way. Each artist has his own style. No matter what mood you are in holding that brush surely solves half your problems. You paint when you are happy, you paint when you are sad and there is no stopping you. It helps you clear the clutter from your brain.
Do you also love to create something and find it easy to say things with your art rather than explaining it to people by talking? There are certain things that all artists feel and experience in their day to day life. Want to know what are those things then have a look at the points given below.
Things Artists Relate To
1. You spend most of your money on art supplies. No matter how much you have you just want more and can’t control yourself.
2. Can’t stop new ideas from entering your fabulous brain while creating your art piece or when you are trying to sleep.
3. Running out of inspiration and staring at the paper not knowing what to do with your life anymore.
Yeah! because that’s easy.
4. Stock other artists. Not stocking per se but visiting multiple pages related to art and watching those time-lapse videos surely lighten up your mood. One of the most things artists relate to
5. People thinking that it’s just a hobby, not the profession. There is a series of dumb questions attached to this scenario. Lets just not get into that zone.
6. Hands mostly covered in paint. No matter how many times you wash them your nails love the colorway too much to let it leave.
7. Doodling is your thing. Every notebook, newspaper, spare paper is covered with the doodles you make. It is very helpful to escape the boredom of a lecture.
8. Brushes get ruined easily. The paint, the water generally don’t really agree with the low tolerance power of our paintbrushes.
Recommended – 20 Things That We Do But Shouldn’t Do As Sensible Adults
9. Not able to decide if you should shade it or color it. It is easy to sketch but a hell lot of difficult to decide whether to shade it or color it.
10. Different colors of different companies. You have multiple varieties of the same color; you have 4 set of Watercolor from a different company.
11. When you start something great but it gets ruined towards the end. This happens with me all the time. Another great things artists relate to.
12. People asking you to make their sketch. So cliche!
13. Leaving a painting halfway but not able to get into that zone again. Thinking you will complete it later but that later never comes.
14. People ask you how do you make money. It can be profession guys and people get paid well if they are talented.
15. You can’t decide which is your favorite- Shading, Watercolors, acrylic paints.
16. Ruined clothes and mom scolds. You giving that shameless smile to your mother.
17. Surf Instagram and asking what art supplies other artists are using is your next favorite thing.
18. Not able to draw when someone else is watching you. Things are bound to go “not according to your plan”.
19. Changing the water again and again because light colors get ruined if you dip your brush in that blackish looking thing called water.
20. Getting irritated when you can’t get the symmetry right. It is just a circle and its not at all hard to draw.
21. People ask you for free sketches or help their kids for free. It takes hell lot of time to get things together people. Why don’t you do it yourself if you want it for free? Huh!
22. You don’t like your old work because you have improved with time and practice. Old work embarrasses you.
23. You don’t just see trash as trash because its recyclable. You look for some way to use it and make something out of it.
24. Messed up table and surroundings to paint a masterpiece.
25. People ask for basic idea behind your work and it can be a tedious job to explain it to them. How can you describe your mood in words? You are done describing it through your art.
26. Your fingers are your smudging tool sometimes you get stuck as you run out of fingers to mix the next color.
27. Perfection sometimes ruins your work. That last touch can prove to be a risky thing.
28. Blushing when someone admires your work and thinking are they just being modest or am I really getting good at this?
Recommended – 12 Bizarre Traditions Around The World
29. You mix 2-3 colors and the result is just WOW but you unable to create that same shade again. It gets to your nerves somehow.
30. Sacrificing sleep and not realizing its been 4 hours straight since you started painting.
31. You find it hard to destroy cute art packaging by actually using them.
32. Your doodles are sometimes more refined than your well put together masterpiece. You start thinking why can’t I do this when I actually sit to paint.
33. If you make a sketch way too neat you are scared to ruin it by adding colours. Hard choice guys.
34. Don’t know if a drawing is worth sharing on your social profile. Life is full of hard decisions.
35. You imagine things that are sometimes hard and beyond your ability to draw. C’mon you are only human and don’t even have a wand to run the magic spell to draw things.
36. You have a panic attack when someone asks to see your sketchbook. Its a personal affair.
37. Always ruining the first page of your drawing book. Of course, after you decide what you want to draw on the first page.
38. When other artist say they made a beautiful piece in a hurry and it is no big deal.
You be like magic does exist, I am just forbidden to use it.
39. You can’t decide which half-finished sketch you should finish first… Naah! I will start one more and pile that up as well. Because that’s goals baby!
40. Trying to face your problem areas. For me, drawing hands is a difficult task and takes a lot of time and effort. Last but not the least things artists relate to.
So These were some of the most common things artists relate to. But no matter what people say it is fun to be able to depict our thoughts in such a creative way and be able to play with such bright colors. There is always a scope of improvement and there is always something you learn with every art you create. Soul satisfaction is the word here. Do you also face such things? Did we miss anything? Do let us know in the comment section below.