Emma Watson is a name that needs no introduction. She first rose to stardom in the Harry Potter series and has done many significant movies since then. She is also the first actress to win MTV’s first gender-neutral award. She is also a UN goodwill ambassador and has many times spoken freely for women rights and gender equality. Grown-up under the limelight as she started acting at a very young age and gained popularity she has been a role model for many girls out there.
She has an inclination towards reading and has some inspiring and powerful thoughts of her own too. So here we have made a list of all Emma Watson Quotes, on her birthday to inspire you and motivate you.
Inspiring and Best Emma Watson Quotes
1. Don’t feel stupid if you don’t like what everyone else pretends to love
2. Young girls are taught to be a delicate princess. Hermione told them that you can be the warrior
Recommended – Awesome Quotes From Harry Potter Movie
3. What gets scary is when your self-worth is tied up in what strangers think of you
4. Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive. Both men and women should feel free to be strong.
5. If we stop defining each other by what we are not and start defining ourselves by what we are, we can all be freer.
6. It’s not the absence of the fear. It’s overcoming it.
7. If you truly pour your heart into what you believe in, even if it makes you vulnerable, amazing things can and will happen.
Recommended – ‘The Godfather’ quotes which are powerful and compelling
8. The less you reveal, the more people can wonder.
9. I’m excited about the aging process. I’m more interested in women who aren’t perfect. They are more compelling.
10. You only learn from experience. So as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn
11. Girls should never be afraid to be smart.
12. If not me, who? If not now, when?
13. Feeling beautiful has nothing to do with what you look like
14. I don’t want other people to decide what I am. I want to decide that for myself.
15. I don’t want the fear of failure stop me from doing what I really care about
Recommended – 22 Best Albus Dumbledore Quotes From Harry Potter Movies
16. I’m going to do what I want to do. I’m going to be who I really am. I’m going to figure out what that is.
17. I want to be a renaissance woman. I want to paint, I want to write, I want to act, and I want to just do everything.
18. All I can do is follow my instincts, because I’ll never please anyone.
19. You are not going to fall for the right person until you love yourself and feel good about how you are.
So here you have it some of the most inspiring and awesome Emma Watson quotes. Which one is your favorite? Do let us know in the comment section below.